Monday, May 24, 2010

Host Family!

I have a host family! I recieved and e-mail from my host brother yesterday at about 9 am. His name is Keitraro. His family lives in Nishinomiya City in the Hyogo prefecture. It is close to Osaka and Kyoto! I AM SO EXCITED! I have always wanted to go to Kyoto! :D Here's the first email he sent me:
Dear Kevin!
My name is Keitaro. I am your host brother.
We have recieved your letter today.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Sincerely yours,
So then I sent him an email asking about location and his family. He responded:
Hello Kevin! Thank you for mailing.
I live in Nishinomiya-city,Hyogo. It is next to Osaka and Kyoto.
I have four people in my family. My family is consist of my father,my mother,my younger brother(14),and small dog.
Do you have any other questions?

こんにちは、ケビン! メールしてくれてありがとう。
私は、兵庫県の西宮市に住んでいます。ここは大阪と京都の隣です。
私は4人家族です。お父さん、お母さん、弟と小さい犬がいます。
他に質問はありますか?

P.S. ケビンも日本語が上手ですね(^-^*)♪
So, I sent him another email asking about his likes and what not to help me with buying gifts. This is so exciting! I am positively ecstatic!

1 comment:

  1. YES! Kevin this is so awesome! It's so cool that you have a dog too! I'm so happy for you! xD

    ReplyDelete