Wednesday, June 16, 2010

GOMENNASAI!!!!!

I am so sorry I havent updated since my arrival!!!! I have been extremely jet lagged and school drained most of my energy. But now, Im daijobu! :) Well, orientation was a ton of fun. Murasaki kaminari!!!! Za Pappuru sandaa! We were in kumis (groups). It was a lot of fun!  Paige was our AA and Andy was our sensei. We had a lot of fun stealing the silver kumi`s flag. We hid it under a bench and she didnt even see it! It was so funny! I will post a bunch of pictures tomorrow. The flight to Japan was very long and a little boring. But Japan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL! I Love it! We explored Tokyo our first night a little but not the second night. We werewnt allowed to leave the second night but most of the kids waltzed out anyway. After Tokyo, I met my host family. I was extremely nervous so I only took one picture of the meeting. But they are so nice! I love them! (sorry mom if you are reading this) My first few days of school were very interesting and fun. Most of the girls are finally working up their courage to say hello to me. Then run away giggling. The guys treat me as if I was Japanese. lol most of the classes i cannot understand and English is currently my favorite subject. I will type now. For now, oyasuminasai!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin,
    I am happy to hear about this trip and how much fun you are having. What an experience! Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete